Giving to Vertical Church
Tithing in the Old Testament is a picture of worship, honoring and acknowledgement of our stewardship of God’s wealth concerning everything He has given us.
- Giving should be an expression of worship. (1 Chronicles 16:29)
- Giving should be motivated by love.
- Giving willingly and generously. (2 Cor. 8:3-5; 10-11; 9:7; Gal. 6:9)
- Giving from off the top. (1 Cor. 16:2a)
- Giving strategically. (2 Cor. 9:12-15; 1 Timothy 3:15b; 5:17, 18)
- Giving regularly/systematically. (1 Cor.16:2)
- Giving proportionately and sacrificially. (1 Cor. 16:2; 2 Cor.8:11-12)
How to Give
Vertical Church relies on your prayers and financial support in order to fulfill the mission of turning our city toward our Holy God. If you’re not attending our church and you feel compelled to give above and beyond the primary giving to your local Christian congregation and mission, we appreciate your support.
PO Box 11480
Atlanta, GA 30310
Each Sunday during our service, we provide opportunities for an individual to give to the ongoing work of the ministry.
If you would like to give online click the link below. If this is your first time giving you will need to create an account, then follow the prompts to choose giving options.